This year New Yorkers will have three (3) ways to vote:
Vote Early (Sat. 6/17 – Sun. 6/25/23): Voters may visit ANY of the Countywide Early Voting centers during the dates and times listed at the Westchester Board of Elections website linked below.
Vote in person at your polling location on Election Day, June 27, 2023 between 6am and 9pm. You can look up your polling location by clicking the button below.
Vote By Mail – By 6/12: Request a ballot online, by email, mail, or fax. There are multiple ways to absentee vote:
- Put it in the mail ensuring it receives a postmark no later than June 27th.
- Bringing it to your County Board of Elections Office no later than June 27th by 9pm.
- Bringing it to an early voting poll site in your county between June 17th and June 25th.
- Bringing it to a poll site in your county on June 27th by 9pm
If you are not sure whether you are registered to vote or if you have recently moved and you are not sure if you are registered to vote at your new home, use this “Are You Registered to Vote” tool to check.
If you aren’t registered, the deadline to register before the primary is June 17th.
If you are not registered or you have recently moved and need to change your registration to this area, you can:
- Register online through New York Register to Vote. The whole registration process takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Click here for a downloadable Voter Registration form in English and Spanish.
- Register in person at the Westchester County Board of Elections at 148 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NY.
If you have any questions or would like any assistance with registering to vote or voting by absentee ballot, please call our office – (914) 995-2817
VoteEarlyNY.org is an information hub that provides voters with information about early voting, voter registration and voter rights. To learn more about early voting in New York State, check out www.voteearlyny.org